Adding reminders can be done on a device by device basis, and can be updated at any time.
- Go to Account in the Whil app (person icon)
- Under Account, there will be a new option called Weekly Schedule. On iOS, when Weekly Schedule is selected, users will receive a prompt to "Allow" push notifications from Whil
- For Android, and iOS once "allow' has been selected: A 7-day calendar will be displayed. Select what days of the week you would like to receive a reminder to get back on the Whil app
- For each day, select the time you would like to receive a reminder
- Once steps 1-4 are completed, you will receive a push notification on the time and day of the week you've selected.
Tap the push notification and you'll be brought back into the Whil app and automatically redirected to whichever program you engaged with most recently.
Instructions on how to enable push notifications for Whil will be displayed in Weekly Schedule if "Don't Allow" was originally selected