Most people would agree that the sheer volume digital chatter these days interferes with our peace of mind. But the tech itself is not the problem, it’s how we choose to use it. Our default is to stay online all the time, read every notification, and check our devices compulsively. What we sometimes forget is that we can re-balance this relationship at any time. Having a couple of “power-down” hours in the day is helpful. Try to wait a half hour before checking emails or social media in the morning. Use this time for your practice. Then go ahead and check your email and your likes—it’s all good.
Articles in this section
- Science Behind Mindfulness
- Meditation vs Relaxation
- Whil definition of Mindfulness
- Technology and Mindfulness
- Benefits of Mindfulness
- Whil vs. MBSR
- When should I practice mindfulness training?
- Mindfulness Best Practices
- Tips for Creating a Mindfulness Routine
- Repeating Sessions